Saturday 21 July 2012

Diptic and Instagram

It isn't directly related to teaching science, but I am pretty excited by these two services.

Diptic allows me to put several photographs together in one place.

First I chose a layout:



Then I select two photographs. This can be from the iPhone, from Flickr or from Facebook. I don't use flickr, I use Picasa instead as this blog links to it, but I do use Facebook.



Then it is possible to move the borders, adjust brightness, contrast etc and also add filters for various effects.


I can then export to the social media application of choice:



I am using Instagram to save my beautiful pictures.



Once uploaded to Instagram I have more filter options should I choose them.



And I share my image with the world. Or at least those people who follow me.

I am not a great photographer, but between these two services I can make my photographs beautiful.









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment